Innovative company in the area of information technology, itrust consulting implements its missions related to consulting, audit, technical expertise, research and training thanks to a team of 17 security consultants and IT engineers. itrust consulting is looking for an enthusiastic specialist in Cybersecurity Incident Handling in order to strengthen its team of consultants, working in direct contact with the customers.
• Application level security: web applications, databases, secure development;
• Operating Systems security, experience working with multiple operating systems;
• Anti-virus and SIEM technologies;
• Network security: practical level understanding of common TCP/IP-based services and protocols including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, SMTP, Firewall theory, proxies/reverse proxies, IDPS, full packet capture analysis, etc.;
• Vulnerability assessment and handling;
• Knowledge of development and scripting languages such as Python, C, Perl or Ruby, regular
expressions, Linux shell, Windows Powershell;
• Deep hands-on experience in:
▪ Malware reverse engineering and handling malicious code incidents, with IDA or similar open source solutions;
▪ Systems (file and memory) and network forensics analysis, with tools such as FTK, EnCase Enterprise.