As an innovative company in the area of information technology, itrust consulting implements its customer missions related to consulting, auditing, technical expertise, research and training thanks to a young and diverse team of 15 security consultants and IT engineers. itrust consulting is looking for an enthusiastic specialist in Social Sciences, to strengthen its team by taking its expertise beyond technical topics. The candidate will work in direct contact with customers, convincing them continuously to increase their level of security. The candidate may also contribute to socio-technical research in security, namely through research proposals at the national and European levels.
• Proven history in CRM, e.g. supporting decision-making within organizations, identifying and influencing deciders;
• Familiarity with the ‘nudge theory’ of Richard Thaler and Cass Sunstein, or similar theories;
• Affinity for modern technology and communication applications (e.g. social networking),
including sensitivity regarding security and privacy aspects;
• Knowledge in social engineering and cyber security would be considered an advantage;
• Demonstrated experience with project management would be a plus;
• Excellent proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.