WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR US
- Analyze geographic and linguistic source data from Luxembourg
- Review and provide feedback on geographic data and correcting data for navigation in Luxembourg
- Recommend cartographic improvements based on local market’s preferences Improving large datasets together with an international team
THE SKILLS THAT ARE NEEDED
- Excellent written and communication skills in Luxembourgish (Grammar, Orthography, Dialects) and English
- Specific local knowledge about Luxembourg (must-have) Background in IT topics
- High attention to detail, strong knowledge in databases/Excel Research, analytical and organizational skills
WHY YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE WHEN WORKING WITH US
- Team spirit and diversity
- Work-life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Employee benefits
- Numerous opportunities for training Team and sports events
- Global network
- Attractive employee referral program
- Benefits may vary based on position and location. You can find an overview of our benefits under Careers and Benefits on our website.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Send us your application directly. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
- Frau Dr. Constanze Homburg
To apply for this job please visit modis.com.